Testing...1, 2...

Taking some test shots in preparation for the session I have scheduled later and decided to turn it into a self portrait mini session. I'm always telling my friends and family not to be afraid of the camera, quit worrying that you're not thin enough, your skin's not clear enough, you're too pale, too dark, too [insert excuse here]. Yet I'm one of the worst offenders when it comes to not wanting to have my picture taken.

So here goes... a little bit of self love. Just me, my camera, a remote shutter, the dog and early 90's gangster rap on Pandora ... (this one's for you, R.F., thanks for letting me photograph you)











I am such a nerd.

And for the record, I don't advocate ignorant gangster rap. I just listen to it every now and then. Now I feel like I need to dig out some Blue Scholars or maybe I should just change genres altogether. Where's that Zeppelin album.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be Your Hero | Tracy Castle Superhero Wedding | Seattle Wedding Photographer

Handsome Devils | The Tiny Footprints Project | Seattle Family Photographer | Evidence of Life Photography

Chasing Waterfalls | A Franklin Falls Trash the Dress Session | Evidence of Life Photography | Seattle Wedding Photographer

Down by the Riverside | Evidence of Life Photorgaphy | Seattle Wedding Photographer