Soundtrack of my life

Pageant Girl. Convent Girl. College Student. Wife. Widow. Successful Business Woman. Wife again. Widowed again. Love. Heartbreak. Hope. And Music...

Each year, our beautiful Auntie Ter performs music from her life and from her heart for March is Cabaret Month. This year, her one woman show was titled The Soundtrack of My Life: The Songs of Kander & Ebb. A show about a life lived and the pursuit of dreams.







"45 years ago when I started at the UW I had a dream of becoming a Broadway star. I told the judges at the Miss Burien Pageant, wherein I was a runner-up, that I was going to be a big Broadway star someday! As they say, "man plans and God laughs!" My life went down a different road. I'm not saying a bad road... just very different from my early dream. So--now as I am turning 63(!) I'm finally getting to live my dream. It's never too late!!!" - Ter  

Happy Birthday, Auntie!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be Your Hero | Tracy Castle Superhero Wedding | Seattle Wedding Photographer

Handsome Devils | The Tiny Footprints Project | Seattle Family Photographer | Evidence of Life Photography

Chasing Waterfalls | A Franklin Falls Trash the Dress Session | Evidence of Life Photography | Seattle Wedding Photographer

Down by the Riverside | Evidence of Life Photorgaphy | Seattle Wedding Photographer