Fall Newsletter | Evidence Photography & Design | Seattle



Does anyone else feel like fall snuck up on them? 

Out of nowhere? Like a shadowy burglar in an old cartoon? 

One minute I am celebrating my anniversary with the hubby, drafting my Fantasy Football Team (go team Unger Games!), birthday bar-hopping with the Besties (wow, I can’t believe I said “Besties” – is using teenspeak a sign of getting old?) and suddenly I look around, it’s the day after Labor Day and I’m ordering a triple tall nonfat pumpkin spice latte. How did this happen?




Well, it’s a good thing fall is my favorite season. I love cozy wool jackets, hot lattes, falling leaves, Sunday football and fall photo sessions! I know I’ve said it before, but one of the great things about photographing in the fall is that the sun does the most magical things - the way it lights up a field on a sunny evening or casts a diffused glow on an overcast afternoon. Even getting photographed under umbrellas in the rain is fun (though totally not limited to the fall when you are a Seattle-ite).


Fall is also the season of portraits for this year’s high school seniors, engagement photos for next year’s weddings, and updating the family photos for winter holiday gifting. Do any of these apply to you? Well, we have some specials for the early birds and football fans this fall.



Client-Family Rewards

As our client family expands, we want to show those of you who have grown with us how much we appreciate you! Returning Clients Take 50% Off the Session Fee when you book by October 15, 2014.


12 Man Celebrations

Anyone who knows me knows that I love my Sunday Football. So many members of our client-family incorporated the spirit of the 12th Man into last fall's sessions, that we decided to announce a new 12th man special on either our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram on game days. Be sure to like and follow our pages for the latest fan special!


Thank you again for growing with us and we look forward to capturing a new season of stories and magic with you.

Heather (& Rachael)

Seattle life photographer Heather Reis Fike is owner and photographer for Evidence Photography & Design. Inspired by all aspects of what it means to be human, Heather's photography crosses the spectrum of maternity and babies to children, seniors, families, weddings, musicians, artists and performers. We are inspired by what makes you YOU.  Inspired by what you see here? Send us a session inquiry or check out our Session Planning Guides.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be Your Hero | Tracy Castle Superhero Wedding | Seattle Wedding Photographer

Spring Romance | Seattle Engagement Photographer | Evidence of Life Photography

Handsome Devils | The Tiny Footprints Project | Seattle Family Photographer | Evidence of Life Photography

Love in the Emerald City | Seattle Portrait Photographer | Evidence of LifePhotography