The Lovers, The Dreamers, and Me | Seattle Wedding Photographer | Evidence of Life Photography

I was delighted to meet and work with the wonderful Kari Gray over at Firelight Photography to capture the pretty spring union of Tiffany and Erin. I just loved all their little details - from superhero socks to the rainbow flag hanging overhead to the colorful Converse customized with their wedding date. But I think my favorite photo moment was when the sun flare in my lens cast a little rainbow over their heads during the posed formals. Seeing that rainbow had me sighing and singing along to Kermit all through the editing process....

"What's so amazing
That keeps us stargazing
And what do we think we might see
Some day we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers, and me"

Here are a few favorite images from my perspective on this sweet day.





























Heather Reis Fike is owner and one of the photographer sisters behind Evidence of Life Photography. Inspired by all aspects of what it means to be human, our photography crosses the spectrum of maternity and babies to children, seniors, families, weddings, musicians, artists and performers. We are inspired by what makes you YOU.  Inspired by what you see here? Send us an inquiry or learn more about our approach to portrait and wedding photography.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be Your Hero | Tracy Castle Superhero Wedding | Seattle Wedding Photographer

Spring Romance | Seattle Engagement Photographer | Evidence of Life Photography

Handsome Devils | The Tiny Footprints Project | Seattle Family Photographer | Evidence of Life Photography

Down by the Riverside | Evidence of Life Photorgaphy | Seattle Wedding Photographer