Evi Design Studio | Logo Design and Brand Identity by Heather Reis Fike


Not many people know that one of the other hats I wear is as a graphic designer. Photography still has my heart, but I have found a different kind of joy in helping my fellow photographers and creative small business owners with their brand identity. 



Most of my branding  work focuses on helping other photographers by working with you to design a logo and build a brand identity to help you better connect with and market to your clients.  


While I work primarily with my fellow photographers, I also work with many other creative entrepreneurs like those who specialize in handcrafted work with clothing, jewelry and hardwoods. 



 I am so inspired by the makers movement and just love being able to help my fellow creative souls grow in their businesses.


I truly believe in community over competition. We are all on this crazy planet together and need to help lift each other up instead of tearing each other down. 

You can see more of my design work online:
www.evidesignstudio.com
evidesigner.etsy.com
facebook.com/evidesignstudio/

Outside my graphic work, I am a portrait and wedding photographer and a lifelong Seattle-ite. My little world is wrapped up in my soulmate, Josh; my soul-mutt, Lola; and all the people who let me capture a little glimpse into their lives on film. For as long as I can remember, I have loved photographing people - especially children. I find inspiration in humanity - our uniqueness, but also our commonality. 


Comments

  1. OH wow! Love your work. Not only are you an amazing wedding photographer in Seattle, but your graphic design work is out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is stunning! You are so talented, not only with graphic design but also your wedding photography is so stunning in Seattle! xoxo Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be Your Hero | Tracy Castle Superhero Wedding | Seattle Wedding Photographer

Handsome Devils | The Tiny Footprints Project | Seattle Family Photographer | Evidence of Life Photography

Spring Romance | Seattle Engagement Photographer | Evidence of Life Photography

Chasing Waterfalls | A Franklin Falls Trash the Dress Session | Evidence of Life Photography | Seattle Wedding Photographer