Autumn Beach Exploration | Seattle Family Photographer | Evidence of Life Photography


Making family memories in the hazy autumn sun on a rocky PNW beach.

Since I was a child, Lincoln Park has been one of my favorite Seattle parks. It has everything from wooded trails to grassy fields to playgrounds to beaches. I was delighted to do a family portrait session with a fellow Seattle family who grew up loving and playing right here.


A sisterly walk on the beach.

Mom and dad share a moment while the girls skip rocks.

Here comes the ferry.

A natural beauty.

Mom joins in on the skipping rocks fun.

Just the girls share a moment watching the ferries come and go.

Mom and her beautiful girls.

And now for a driftwood balancing act!

Exploring for beach treasures.


Found a pretty shell.

Snuggling in and getting warm with mom and dad.


Let's see where this path leads.

Practicing sister poses on the cool rock steps.


Another treasure!


Father-daughter moments.



Daddy's girls!

Family snuggles are the best.

Teamwork!

When you find driftwood that is perfectly shaped like a mermaid throne, you simply MUST strike a pose.

Snuggle time part III. 


Somebody else wanted in on the mommy snuggles.

And now we dance!







The world reflected in her beautiful caramel brown eyes!


Two beautiful mermaids sharing their driftwwod throne!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather Reis Fike | I am a portrait and wedding photographer and a lifelong Seattle-ite. My little world is wrapped up in my soulmate, Josh; my soul-mutt, Lola; and all the people who let me capture a little glimpse into their lives on film. For as long as I can remember, I have loved photographing people. I find inspiration in humanity - our uniqueness, but also our commonality. Read more...

Comments

  1. So happy that I found you in my search for a Seattle family photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These family photos are stunning, you are truly an amazing Seattle family photographer. I am moving from Washington to the east coast soon, I sure will miss the beauty of the PNW. You capture it all so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just beautiful! What a gorgeous family and I really love your style! I have family in Seattle and if I am ever in the area I know which family photographer I will be calling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesssss! This is exactly what I have been looking for from a family photographer in Seattle!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be Your Hero | Tracy Castle Superhero Wedding | Seattle Wedding Photographer

Handsome Devils | The Tiny Footprints Project | Seattle Family Photographer | Evidence of Life Photography

Spring Romance | Seattle Engagement Photographer | Evidence of Life Photography

Down by the Riverside | Evidence of Life Photorgaphy | Seattle Wedding Photographer