Philosophies

I am introvert by nature. An observer. Perhaps a bit socially awkward. Okay, maybe a lot socially awkward. I actually find it easier to interact with someone with a camera in my hand and a lens between us than in 'Real Life.' Finding that moment – the flicker of an eye, a distant gaze, the curl of a smile. My portrait sessions often take longer than planned when I get lost in my photographer world.  This is why I love photographing children so much. Once you get past those first few awkward, cheesy grins, a child is willing to bare her soul.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be Your Hero | Tracy Castle Superhero Wedding | Seattle Wedding Photographer

Handsome Devils | The Tiny Footprints Project | Seattle Family Photographer | Evidence of Life Photography

Chasing Waterfalls | A Franklin Falls Trash the Dress Session | Evidence of Life Photography | Seattle Wedding Photographer

Down by the Riverside | Evidence of Life Photorgaphy | Seattle Wedding Photographer