Thank You!


I was stunned to realize as I was sorting paperwork and going through old files, that it has been nine years (yes, I counted right, nine years!) since taking on my first paid senior portrait session. Sure I'd photographed my share of friends and family before that, but this was my first step towards getting legit.

Many of our clients today are our friends and relatives or even our friends' relatives' friends! Going through the clients from my sessions over the years has been like a game of Six-Degrees-of-Separation! Senior portraits for so-and-so turned into a wedding for her childhood friend turned into family portraits for said friend's high school classmate and so it goes.

Well, we'd like to give a little love back to our loyal clients with two new specials!


 These specials cannot be used towards weddings or events, but can be used for any of our other portrait sessions. What are our package options, you ask? Well check out a brief overview HERE.

Though we are forever grateful to our wonderful clients over the years, these specials can't last forever. So what are you waiting for? Email me to take advantage of this little thank you from us to you: our wonderful, loyal, six-degrees-of-separation friends.

Fine Print Mumbo Jumbo: Limited time only. One per client. Sessions purchased must be scheduled on or before Decembr 31st, 2013. Session dates are subject to availability. Non transferrable. Not applicable to weddings or events. Cannot be combined with any other offer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be Your Hero | Tracy Castle Superhero Wedding | Seattle Wedding Photographer

Spring Romance | Seattle Engagement Photographer | Evidence of Life Photography

Handsome Devils | The Tiny Footprints Project | Seattle Family Photographer | Evidence of Life Photography

Chasing Waterfalls | A Franklin Falls Trash the Dress Session | Evidence of Life Photography | Seattle Wedding Photographer