"City sidewalks, busy sidewalks dressed in holiday style, In the air there's a feeling of Christmas..."

Oh, Silver Bells, one of my very favorite holiday carols and just so apropos of our little night on the town. Reminds me of the days when my grandma took me to the Bon Marche and Frederick & Nelson's to see the gorgeous decorations and buy Frangos for the family (a little reference for the other old school Seattle-ites). Today, it's snow in Pacific Place and the Westlake Carousel with the niece and nephews, but Bing Crosby's voice is still the same one crooning in my head (even if I have to go to Macy's to get my Frangos)  "...strings of street lights even stop lights blink a bright red and green as the shoppers rush home with their treasures..."






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be Your Hero | Tracy Castle Superhero Wedding | Seattle Wedding Photographer

Handsome Devils | The Tiny Footprints Project | Seattle Family Photographer | Evidence of Life Photography

Chasing Waterfalls | A Franklin Falls Trash the Dress Session | Evidence of Life Photography | Seattle Wedding Photographer

Down by the Riverside | Evidence of Life Photorgaphy | Seattle Wedding Photographer